Employment Opportunity in Moscow

Judy Chmura jchmura at stetson.edu
Mon Feb 23 15:17:49 UTC 1998

WELL......HELLOOO!

Hi Guy,

As you can see, I still subscribe to SEELANGS.

This sounds like something I could do if I were closer to graduating.  How much
does it pay?

I would like to look at the information.   Maybe even consider going and taking
Mike with me.  Of course, I have a whole family here and it would be very hard
for me to do so.

How are you?  How long have you been there? Are you close to MGU?  Do you see
Liudmila Stepanovna?  Nadezhda? Liudmila Vlasova?

I really hope everything is going well for you.

Judy