Literature Forum on Russian Literature

Irena Ustinova ipustino at syr.edu
Wed Feb 25 15:12:46 UTC 1998

Dear SEELANGERS,
especially those of you who teach courses on Russian literature!

I teach a course on Tolstoy and Dostoevsky in Syracuse University. For
questions, comments and discussion my students use Web Literary Forum:
http://www.csuglab.cornell.edu/Info/People/bbrukman/tashkent/books

Some comments of my students are really creative, so I would like them to
get as much feedback from other students who also read Russian literature.
If you think your students will be interested in this WEb discussion, will
you please give this Internet Address to your students?

Sincerely,
Irena Ustinova