Literature Forum on Russian Literature

radha balasubramanian r_b at unlinfo.unl.edu
Fri Feb 27 21:39:18 UTC 1998

Thanks a lot for giving the website for a discussion on T and D.  I am
teaching an undergraduate class also on that topic and will give my
students the email address.  Radha

On Wed, 25 Feb 1998, Irena Ustinova wrote:

> Dear SEELANGERS,
> especially those of you who teach courses on Russian literature!
>
> I teach a course on Tolstoy and Dostoevsky in Syracuse University. For
> questions, comments and discussion my students use Web Literary Forum:
> http://www.csuglab.cornell.edu/Info/People/bbrukman/tashkent/books
>
> Some comments of my students are really creative, so I would like them to
> get as much feedback from other students who also read Russian literature.
> If you think your students will be interested in this WEb discussion, will
> you please give this Internet Address to your students?
>
> Sincerely,
> Irena Ustinova

  Radha Balasubramanian
  1131 Oldfather Hall
 University of Nebraska Lincoln             Fax #: (402) 472 - 0327
  Lincoln, NE 68588-0315                 Office phone #: (402) 472 - 3827