Czech phrase

MPgregor MPgregor at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 20:45:56 UTC 1998

<< Jen zevsednet bys nemela

  A Czech friend has just finished a book with this title and has explained
it,
 sort of, but I'm still stumped for the exact meaning--her English isn't
 perfect and my Czech is very elementary.

Approximate translation of the title is: You only should not become ordinary
/trite, hakney or similar synonyms/.

Martin Gregor (Mpgregor at aol.com)
USA
              SLOVAK & CZECH TRANSLATING SERVICES
=== * http://members.aol.com/Mpgregor/private/homepage.htm * ===
                  CZECH AND SLOVAK YELLOW PAGES
    === * http://members.aol.com/Mpgregor/private/title.htm * ===
     Include Travel, Genealogy, Culture, Language, Media & more