Vaginov's The Tower (The goat-Song)

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 24 17:21:08 UTC 1998

Dear Colleagues:

For full particulars on our publication of the translation of
Vaginov's The Tower (original title: Kozlinaia Pesn') may I
direct you to our new commercial site for Sher Publishers at:

http://members.xoom.com/sher07/index.html

There will no longer be any need for full publication announcements
on this or any list. A simple reference to it on special occasions
will, we hope, suffice.

We hope that this separation of commercial and non-commercial
actitivies will bring to an end any conflict or rather appearance of
a conflict of interest on our part.

For the record, Chapter One of Vaginov is and will remain available
for free on Sher's Russian Web for anyone who wishes to avail
themselves of it for non-commercial purposes.

We also hope with time to develop our site to include
materials of interest to scholars of Russian modernism in general and
Vaginov in particular.

Yours,

Benjamin

Benjamin Sher