AATSEEL '98

Jerry Ervin Jerry_Ervin at compuserve.com
Mon Jun 8 23:03:18 UTC 1998

AATSEEL '98 will take place in San Francisco 28-30 December 1998.  We have
negotiated very favorable room rates with the luxury Renaissance Parc Fifty
Five hotel; we also have discounted air fares with American Airlines.
(It's certainly worth checking into before you book on another carrier or
via a local travel agent.)  Here are particulars:

1998:  28-30 December, San Francisco, CA

HOTEL:  Renaissance Parc 55 Hotel (1-800-652-7272).   Room rates - $89
single/double.  Suites and upgrades available at extra charge.  (The
special room rates will be honored for a few days before and after the
conference, if anyone wishes to stay in the area and enjoy the
sightseeing.)

TRANSPORTATION:  Special discounts have been negotiated through American
Airlines.  Call 1-800-433-1790 and cite Star File #67D8UE.

Plan to join us and bring the family to enjoy San Francisco at the holiday
season!

Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Phone/fax:  520/885-2663
Email:  76703.2063 at compuserve.com
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>