need advice for web pages w/Netscape Composer

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Thu Jun 25 23:39:39 UTC 1998

Hi all!  If anyone out there can help me out, I'd appreciate it.  I'm
trying to learn how to create forms on a web page with Netscape Composer
(within Netscape Communicator 4.0).  I know, I know, it's probably a
breeze with straight html, but I'm basically a chicken when it comes to
ooogy-looking things like computer "languages" in the raw!

I've checked a few books at the local Barnes & Noble bookstore, but none
of them have addressed creating forms (altho most address how to fill in
the forms - duh...).

Drop me a line if you have an idea about this!  Thanks in advance!

Devin

Devin P Browne
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu