Russian Bookmarks revision -- 3-27-98

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 28 07:42:45 UTC 1998

Dear Colleagues:

I have made a minor revision or rather reorganization of my Russian
bookmarks. Everybody that was there is there but sometimes under a
different name, always drawn from the site description itself. By the
way, using a strict alphabetical listing without subfolders will make
it much easier for me to add new entries as they appear. And please
always remember to check the date and reload your page. I have a
feeling that, due to the new software I am using, the list will grow
much more rapidly than before.

Yours,

Benjamin

Benjamin Sher