IEWS EastWest Leaders' Forum, "Financing Eurasian Energy for the 21't Century". (fwd)

Kevin Eric Laney kel1 at columbia.edu
Thu May 21 21:26:47 UTC 1998

Subject: IEWS EastWest Leaders' Forum, "Financing Eurasian Energy for the 21't
 Century".

Dear Colleague,

We are extremely pleased to invite you to a major New York conference
focused on Eurasian energy development. On June 10 the Institute for
EastWest Studies will host the second EastWest Leaders' Forum, "Financing
Eurasian Energy for the 21't Century".

Vagit Alekperov, Chief Executive Officer and President of LUKoil, will be
the keynote luncheon speaker. In addition to Mr. Alekperov's luncheon
address, a powerful group of industry, financial and political leaders
will address the challenges of developing Eurasia's immense oil and gas
resources.

Please visit our Web site for details relating to this exciting
conference:

http://207.19.85.35/EWLF/EWLF.htm

PLEASE forward this message to all your colleagues!

We would greatly appreciate your help to distribute this announcement to
fellow colleagues for whom this conference maybe of interest.

Thank you.