Program & Info

Alina Israeli aisrael at american.edu
Tue May 26 12:49:36 UTC 1998

George,

Could Marina Chertkova present her paper in Russian, or does she have to
translate it into English?

I must say that I had (and still am having) a great deal of problem
printing for her the position papers. I duly started with Babby, it did
great the first page (the acrobat), and then on all of the following pages
it put stretches (as if bad fax) in the second half of the page only.

Whether I manage to get it done or not, I am asking on behalf of Marina,
when she gets there, could you provide her with the written copies of as
many talks as possible? She naturally has a harder time of it grasping the
oral. Thanks.

Alina