IMLI Archive

Erika Wolf wolf at umich.edu
Thu May 28 17:51:28 UTC 1998

I am about to depart for Moscow on a follow-up research trip for my
dissertation. During my previous trips, I did not attempt to work in
the archive at IMLI, as it was "temporarily" closed. Does anyone know the
present status of this archive, or how one might gain access in the
present circumstances?

Any insight or information would be most appreciated!

Erika M. Wolf

WORK:                                   HOME:
Department of Art and Art History       2452 Stone Road
Wayne State University                  Ann Arbor, MI 48105
150 Art Building, 450 Reuther Mall
Detroit, MI 48202
Office phone:   313-577-5967            Home phone: 734-763-7078
Office fax:     313-577-3491