Russian economic term

Kamneva, Natalia nyuka at Claritech.com
Mon May 18 21:33:57 UTC 1998

Dear Tsuji,
Accept my apology from all Russians! I  feel ashamed because I am
also Russian.

Dear compatriots,
we have to try not to bring our "sovkovye" habits and traditions
to argue impolite and rude way. " Meli Emelya, tvoya nedelya" is
absolutely inappropriate in our Seelangia. Let's make our discussions
only the  civil and loyal way.

Natalia Kamneva

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Earl Sampson [SMTP:esampson at cu.campus.mci.net]
        Sent:   Monday, May 18, 1998 6:07 PM
        To:     SEELANGS at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
        Subject:        Re: Russian economic term

        >RB's problem is he don't know English: no way is moral'nyy
iznos
        >equivalent to "outdated"
        >On the other hand, how many comprehend: Meli Emelya, tvoya
nedelya?
        >gg
        >--
        >Genevra Gerhart
        >http://www.wolfenet.com/~ggerhart/

        RB's other problem is he don't know netiquette, ordinary
etiquette, or just
        plain poriadochnost'. In the time I have been a subscriber to
the list, I
        have observed Tsuji to be perhaps the kindest, politest, most
decent and
        helpful citizen of Seelangia. No way did he deserve RB's
gratuitously
        contemptuous comments.

        Earl Sampson
        esampson at cu.campus.mci.net