Russian economic term

God Gave Rock and Roll To Us douglas at speakeasy.org
Mon May 18 21:36:18 UTC 1998

On Mon, 18 May 1998, R.B. wrote:

> Judging by your grammar, your command of English is not very good
> either. I am a Russian born prof. techn. translator and I usually think
> twice be4 I say something.
> But I appreciated your remark on 'Meli Emelya'

Could we please *not* get into a contest over whose grammar is better, who
has the right to criticize, etc.?  Here:

R.B. - you seemed to come down a bit hard on Tsuji; I don't know if that
was your intention, or if it just seemed to be harsh because of the lack
of tone and tact that using e-mail necessarily entails.

Since you say that you normally think before you speak, I assume that it
was a case of misinterpretation on everyone's part.   But in the future, I
do ask you to consider perhaps thrice before you write, instead of only
twice.
--
"As everyone knows, dog is man's best friend -
        unless you're dyslexic, in which case you're stuck with God."