Czech in Louisiana?

Jeff Holdeman holdeman.2 at osu.edu
Thu Nov 12 04:39:38 UTC 1998

Dear Leslie,

I once heard that Tulane University in New Orleans sometimes offers Czech.
I looked at their website

http://spgr.sppt.tulane.edu/Ger+Russ/Ger+Russ.html

but could not find any information.  The department e-mail address was not
listed, but the following address and telephone number were given:

Department of German and Russian
Newcomb Hall, rm. 305
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
70118-5698, USA

voice: (504) 865-5276
fax: (504) ??

I hope this helps.  I would be interested to hear about anything that you
learn.

Jeff Holdeman
The Ohio State University