Inquiry about Russian-related email discussion lists

George Fowler gfowler at indiana.edu
Sun Nov 29 19:56:41 UTC 1998

Greetings!

I received the following as part of a message from Stephen Marder, author
of A Supplemental Russian-English Dictionary, who is currently living and
working in Mongolia, and has recently gotten email, though not full
internet access. If anyone can help him, perhaps with a canned list
compiled for another purpose, would you please either post it to the list,
send it to me, or send it to him directly? Thanks! His email address is
marder at erdnet.mn.

George Fowler

>For the moment, however, I would like to ask a big favor of you. Would it
>be possible for someone to put together a list of Internet
>listservers to which I could subscribe that deal with Russian subjects? I
>am most particularly interested in those listservers which discuss matters
>relating to Russian language, but would also be interested in Russian
>listservers of a more general nature. I do not have full Internet access,
>although I do have access to e-mail, which has only just become available
>to us here in the city of Erdenet, Mongolia.

George Fowler                                  [Email] gfowler at indiana.edu
Dept. of Slavic Languages          [dept. tel.] 1-812-855-9906/-2608/-2624
Ballantine 502                                  [dept. fax] 1-812-855-2107
Indiana University                   [home phone/fax] 1-317-726-1482/-1642
Bloomington, IN 47405-6616 USA    [Slavica phone/fax] 1-812-856-4186/-4187