is anyone there?

Daniel Abondolo ye99 at dial.pipex.com
Mon Nov 30 14:14:19 UTC 1998

Dear J. Douglas Clayton

You are not alone.

All best

Daniel Abondolo
University of London

-----Original Message-----
From: J. Douglas Clayton <jdclayt at uottawa.ca>
To: SEELANGS at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU <SEELANGS at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Date: 30 November 1998 14:12
Subject: is anyone there?

Dear Seelangers,

I woke up this morning and got no messages on my Email.  I went into a major
panic.  I usually get at least something from my fellow Seelangers.  I
called
aol and they sent me a test message so my Email is in tact, but I'm still
not
convinced. Could someone just Email me a simple hello to make sure I'm here.

Thank you

MOurka
J. Douglas Clayton                         Tel. 613-562-5800 Ex. 3765
(office)
Professor                                       613-241-1782 (home)
Modern Languages & Literatures             Fax  613-562-5138
University of Ottawa
Box 450 Stn A
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5  Canada
http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~jdclayt/index.html

         "La vie est bien trop triste pour qu'on la prenne au sirieux"