Looking for Russian Proficiency Tests

Romanov Artemi romanov at spot.Colorado.EDU
Mon Oct 12 20:46:10 UTC 1998

Dear SEELangers,

Our department is looking for Russian proficiency tests that we could use
for assessing our graduating seniors. Previously we used ETS tests which,
as we all know, are no longer available. I hope there is a number of
Russian/Slavic departments where such tests have been developed and can be
distributed.

We have a small budget to buy such tests. We'd greatly appreciate if
someone could help us out or guide us in the right direction. Please,
respond off the list. Thanks,

Artemi Romanov
Department of Germanic & Slavic
University of Colorado at Boulder