Russian Cafes in San Francisco

John F. Sheehan Groznyj at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 05:02:04 UTC 1998

Dear SEELANGERS,

I am planning to take 4 or 5 alumni and their spouses out to dinner during the
Convention in San Francisco.  Considering the number of people involved, I'm
looking for something good, but REASONABLE.  I remember that there used to be
a couple of mom-and-pop joints in the center of town, but I need current
information, including phones and addresses, if possible.

Ordinarily I would request that you respond off-line, but this info may be of
some interest to other members heading to the Convention.

Thanks in advance.

John Sheehan