AATSEEL '98: music stands needed

Jerry Ervin Jerry_Ervin at compuserve.com
Thu Oct 22 14:17:46 UTC 1998

Dear SEELANGers,

If you're planning to be at AATSEEL '98, I have an unusual request:

We will have a special treat at the conference in the form of entertainment
by the Luther College Balalaika Ensemble.  They are performing without
compensation.  However, we must provide music stands for them, and we need
about eight.

I have two collapsible wire music stands that I can bring; so we need six
more.  Are there any other amateur musicians out there who have such stands
you could stick in a corner of your suitcase?

Please respond off-list.  Thanks in advance.

Jerry

Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Phone/fax:  520/885-2663
Email:  76703.2063 at compuserve.com
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>