DLI Russian Graduates

Loren A. BILLINGS billings at uni-leipzig.de
Sun Oct 25 19:26:52 UTC 1998

Hi, Jack!

Back from Garmisch, I see.  I'm not exactly _in_ academia at present, but
I'm trying to.  (I'm living in Austin, woking as a technical writer.)  I
know a couple of DLI grads who just finished up in Russian lit at
Princeton.  As I recall, neither of them has an academic job either.

Still married?

Bye for now,
--Loren
(512)451-8099