DLI Russian Graduates

Mark Edwards medwards at arb.ca.gov
Mon Oct 26 14:44:17 UTC 1998

While it is probably not academia as you meant, I am a librarian and have worked
at various universities in their libraries.
I graduated from ALS/DLI is 1964, RU104, and am still active with the language
as an interrogator for the USAF/Reserve in the rank of LtCol.  And as a matter
of fact, our Russian group will be meeting at DLI, 14-15 Nov.
Mark Edwards, Librarian
CARB Library
Sacramento,CA