Panel proposal for 1999 AAASS in St.Louis & call for papers

Romanov Artemi romanov at spot.Colorado.EDU
Sat Oct 31 17:34:18 UTC 1998

Dear Colleagues,

I am proposing a panel "Recent Lexical Changes in the Russian Language and
Attitudes toward New Vocabulary" for the 1999 AAASS convention in
St.Louis. I am looking for panelists and discussants whose research is in
the fields of lexicology, lexicography, sociolinguistics or cultural
studies and who will be
willing to present their papers or serve as a discussant on my panel in
St.Louis (a place which has not been known for hurricanes in
November so far).

Please, respond off the list. Thanks,

Artemi Romanov
Department of Germanic & Slavic