Kalinka

R_L roman at admin.ut.ee
Fri Sep 11 14:30:56 UTC 1998

At 06:27 PM 9/11/98 +0400, you wrote:
>> But the real problem is hidden in spetial features of a folklore text:
>> kalinka is here synonym of malinka (raspberry). So the question itself is
>> incorrect :)
>
>It's mistakes
>kalinka_malinka
>kalinka as raspberry (test) after frost (_morozov_)
>In russian vellage from _kalina_ do many foods
Nope, Yury. It's a grave truth.
1. Taste of kalina has nothing to do with taste of malina. Even after
zhestokix morozov.
2. As far as I remember winter isn't mentioned in this song. Moreover, to
sleep pod sosnoju in winter is dangerous for one's health. Even don't try!
3. One can find the description of these folklore devices in different
works of different authors.
Sincerely,

R_L