Master & Margarita webpages

Kevin Moss moss at panther.middlebury.edu
Thu Sep 17 15:41:03 UTC 1998

Greetings Seelangers!

I haven't been on the list for a while, but decided to rejoin to publicize
a web resource I've been working on since January:

Bulgakov's Master and Margarita
http://cweb.middlebury.edu/bulgakov/

A web-based multimedia annotation to Mikhail Bulgakov's Master and
Margarita. The site includes text, graphic, and audio materials: maps,
photographs, illustrations, sources, and commentaries intended to enrich
the reader's understanding of the text.

It's still very much under construction, but there's already a lot there.
Let me know what you think!

Kevin Moss

(PS, and in case anyone is interested in gay/lesbian topics in Slavic,
there are some older pages accessible through my home page)

Kevin Moss
Russian Dept.
Middlebury College
Middlebury, VT 05753

tel: (802) 443-5786
fax: (802) 443-5394
www.middlebury.edu/~moss

 Certe, Toto, sentio nos in Kansate non iam adesse!