computerised Russian-English dictionaries

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 23 01:11:53 UTC 1998

Dear Colleagues:

Please take a look at the fabulous Multilex Apresian Russian-
English dictionary available online at.

http://www.medialingua.ru/english/russian/MultilexOnline/MOLFrame
s.htm

It is far and away the finest and richest Russian-English dictionary
available online. And it is available for free. If only there were a
companion English-Russian dictionary in the series. But there isn't.
And there is no point in downloading the dictionary. It is merely a
demo and will only work with the first two letters of the alphabet.

If you forget or misplace the address, you can always find it on my
SRIndex. The address is at the bottom of my signature.

Yours,

Benjamin