well-paid, last minute job (at West Point)

Loren A. BILLINGS billings at uni-leipzig.de
Thu Sep 24 03:34:42 UTC 1998

Professor Tomei,

Out of curiosity, where did you find the West Point ad?

I didn't intend to blame you in any way.  I really appreciate your posting
the ad.  Indeed, I had already e-mailed (and heard back from) the person
listed in the ad (about when the start date would be).  I didn't even think
of the language until after 5 p.m. EDT (when the phone number couldn't be
reached).  I ended up posting the application anyway (by today's deadline).

Best,  --Loren Billings