rus. film / German singer

E. L. Easton eleaston at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 26 01:20:41 UTC 1998

>>...a Russian film made perhaps 5 or 7 years ago about life in Russia
during Stalin era where a charming, exquisite German singer plays the
leading female part. The singer's name was something like Ute Lempert or
something. The film was distinguished by its excellent camera work.
>...the title of the film (and the name of the director) and where I could
order a copy, and also the name of the singer so I could find her CDs, if
she produced any. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Is this who you're looking for?
http://lycos.imdb.com/Name?Lemper,+Ute

http://lycos.imdb.com/Title?Prorva+(1992)
eleaston at mindspring.com