18th-century conference at UNH (fwd)

Ronald D Leblanc rleblanc at christa.unh.edu
Mon Sep 28 13:25:50 UTC 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 08:30:52 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ronald D Leblanc <rleblanc at christa.unh.edu>
To: omalley at hawaii.edu
Cc: cathyf at christa.unh.edu
Subject: 18th-century conference at UNH

The University of New Hampshire is hosting next year's annual conference
of the Northeast American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies (NEASECS)
on December 9-12, 1999.

Along with my colleague, Professor Cathy Frierson from the History
Department, I am attempting to put together at least two panels of papers
devoted to Slavic topics.  These papers could be from various disciplines
(History, Language and Literature, Art, Music, etc.) or interdisciplinary
in nature.

UNH is located in Durham, NH, along the seacoast, some 70 miles northeast
of Boston.  Presenters at next year's NEASECS conference could easily
combine a trip to UNH with a visit to the Cambridge area.

If anyone is interested in presenting a paper on a Slavic topic at this
18th-century conference, please contact:

        Ronald D. LeBlanc, Associate Professor of Russian and Humanities
        Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
        Murkland Hall
        University of New Hampshire
        Durham, NH 03824
        [rleblanc at christa.unh.edu]