Call for Papers

J. Rouhier-Willoughby jrouhie at pop.uky.edu
Mon Sep 28 17:14:31 UTC 1998

Regarding the earlier call for papers for the Kentucky Foreign Language
Conference, I was informed I forgot to put in the dates. The conference
will be held from April 22-24, 1999 in Lexington.

>We invite scholars to submit papers for the 52nd annual Kentucky Foreign
>Language Conference. The Russian and Eastern Studies Department is
>soliciting papers on: Slavic Literatures, Pedagogy, Linguistics and
>Folklore. The deadline for submission of abstracts is November 16, 1999.
>Abstracts should be submitted to: Gerald Janecek at 1055 Patterson Office
>Tower, Dept. of Russian and Eastern Studies, University of Kentucky,
>Lexington, KY 40506. Abtracts may also be FAXED to: (606) 257-3743 (attn.
>Gerald Janecek) or EMAILED to GJANECEK at pop.uky.edu

Jeanmarie Rouhier-Willoughby              (606) 257-1756
Department of Russian and Eastern Studies
1055 Patterson Office Tower      jrouhie at pop.uky.edu
University of Kentucky         http://www.uky.edu/~jrouhie/
Lexington, KY 40506-0027          fax:  (606) 257-3743