Free secondary textbooks

David Burrous dburrous at jeffco.k12.co.us
Fri Aug 20 20:05:45 UTC 1999

Dorogiye Seelangovtsy:

Due to the fact that the Russian program at my former high school was
cancelled last year, in the spring I offered my  books to secondary
teachers of Russian who could use them, if they would pay the postage.
I was able to send books to 7 different schools.  If you were not one of
the schools that received any books, please read on:

I have found a few more books and I am offering the following books to
any private or public school on the following 2 conditions:
    1.  Your school did not receive any books from me last year.
    2.  You are willing to pay the postage.  (I send the books, you look
at the postage and send me a check.)

If you are interested in any of the following books, please give me the
following information:
    Your name
    School name, street address, city, state, zip
    Which books you could use

1.  Russian Face to Face, Level Two
2.  Beginner's Russian Reader, Pargment, NTC, 1987
3.  Russian Intermediate Reader, Mihalchenko, NTC, 1987
4.  Graded Russian Readers I-V, Marshak-Sobotka, DC Heath
5.  Pis'mov c togo sveta, Golubyov, George Morris, 1986

Thanks.

db

--
David Burrous, Coordinator of Foreign Languages &
Foreign Exchange Students
e.mail:  dburrous at jeffco.k12.co.us
Phone:  303-982-5927
Fax:  303-279-8525
Foreign Language home page:
http://204.98.1.2/isu/language/index.html
Foreign Exchange home page:
http://204.98.1.2/isu/forex/index.html
Address:  Jefferson County Public Schools
Tanglewood Resource Center
13950 West 20th Avenue
PO Box 4001
Golden, CO  80401-0001