Using one's own writings for learning language?

Daf daf at meirionnydd.force9.co.uk
Sat Aug 21 14:13:36 UTC 1999

Kennetth Udat wrote
>         Has there been any work done in learning a
> language based upon the learner's own writings?
Hello Kenneth
I don't know the answer to your question but it is an interesting one. I'd
like to know what the response is. I have always made use of my own
corrected past efforts whenever possible. It is really useful to find out
how one should have said what one tried to say. Some correspondents in
Russia have been and continue to be invaluable in this way. And the
computer means that one can keep original and corrected versions side by
side.
Daf  [web page-http://www.meirionnydd.force9.co.uk]