Dual citizenship in Russia (fwd)

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Sun Aug 29 00:33:45 UTC 1999

>>From another list.  If you have any information for this woman, please
respond directly to her.

Devin P Browne
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:25:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: Nina Chuykova <nc1340b at american.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <civilsoc at SOLAR.RTD.UTK.EDU>
Subject: Dual citizenship in Russia

From: Nina Chuykova <nc1340b at american.edu>

Dear friends,

I am looking for information about the dual citizenship -- Russian-US or
Russian-Canadian. Russian constitution of 1993 allows dual citizanship under
the international treaty. Does anybody know if such treaty was signed between
Russia and the United States or Russia and Canada? And if yes, where can I
find this information?

If you have any knowledge on this question, please respond to me directly:

                Nina Chuykova <nc1340b at american.edu>

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Nina

     |  CivilSoc is an electronic news and information service  |
     |  provided free of charge to 1,400 subscribers worldwide. |
     |  CivilSoc is a project of CCSI--Center for Civil Society |
     |  International (ccsi at u.washington.edu) in Seattle, in    |
     |  association with Friends & Partners.  For more informa- |
     |  tion about civic initiatives in nations of the former   |
     |  USSR and elsewhere, visit CCSI's web site at:           |
     |         http://www.friends-partners.org/~ccsi/           |