AAASS panel

J. Rouhier-Willoughby jrouhie at pop.uky.edu
Thu Dec 2 19:43:28 UTC 1999

I am proposing a folklore panel for the 2000 Denver conference entitled The
Mother Syndrome: Customs of Birth, Toddlerhood and Youth in Contemporary
Russia. Our presenters on the folklore of childhood (school age and above)
has had to back out. Is anyone out there interested in presenting on this
topic or a similar one? If so, please contact me off list at the email
below.

Tharnks.  JRW

Jeanmarie Rouhier-Willoughby              (606) 257-1756
Department of Russian and Eastern Studies
1055 Patterson Office Tower      jrouhie at pop.uky.edu
University of Kentucky         http://www.uky.edu/~jrouhie/
Lexington, KY 40506-0027          fax:  (606) 257-3743