NAATC meeting; Czech teaching materials display

Jeff Holdeman holdeman.2 at osu.edu
Sat Dec 11 19:42:17 UTC 1999

In case this is the situation for others as well, this information can be
found on the the Slavic and East European Less Commonly Taught Languages
Project (The SEEL Project) website in the Czech section:
http://www.slavic.ohio-state.edu/people/holdeman/czech
http://www.slavic.ohio-state.edu/people/holdeman/czech/main.htm

A vast array of teaching materials can be found on the site, including what
you are requesting:

Textbooks
http://www.slavic.ohio-state.edu/people/holdeman/czech/textbook.htm

Dictionaries
http://www.slavic.ohio-state.edu/people/holdeman/czech/dict.htm

These pages are encoded for Central European fonts.  To view them with the
correct diacritics (if you do not already have CE fonts installed in your
web browser), you can follow the directions on the set-up page:
http://www.slavic.ohio-state.edu/people/holdeman/czech/before.htm

As for Susan Kresin's textbook, perhaps she will be able to answer the
question herself.  I will forward your query to her.

Jeff Holdeman
Founder and Resource Developer

Mark Lauersdorf
Outreach Coordinator and Asst. Resource Developer

The SEEL Project
http://www.slavic.ohio-state.edu/people/holdeman/seelproj