Onegin film

Ernest Sjogren sjogreek at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 19 12:43:00 UTC 1999

All,

Whoops, sent this to Ariann Stern but meant it to go to the whole list .
(Sorry, Ariann!)

-- Ernie Sjogren

All,

There are links from the international movie database site to seven reviews
of ONEGIN, including one in Russian (Windows-1251), at:

http://us.imdb.com/TUrls?COM+0119079

(This is also accessible from http://us.imdb.com/Title?0119079 , the
movie's main page on that site.  Customer comments about ONEGIN are
available from this second address, as well.)

W/in the next few weeks more reviews will probably be linked to from this
page, so you may want to return occasionally.  Generally reviews from
"major" publications such as the Washington Post, Newsweek, &c, show up
here rather slowly.

-- Ernie Sjogren

P.S. -- the "KINO" site that contains the review in Russian is always worth
reading (even if I don't often agree w/ it :)); it has a few dozen reviews
of recent movies, online.

>At 09:12 AM 12/17/99 -0800, you wrote:
>>I haven't tried these, but in the LA Times today there is a review on p.
>>F18.  I know they are on line, but I am not sure that all articles are
>>accessible.  It's latimes.com  Good luck.
>>Ari Stern
>>
>>Emily Tall wrote:
>>>
>>> I just tried to access these reviews of Ralph Fienes' "Onegin" and came up
>>> with nothing. Did anyone else have any success? Emily Tall

English.