IFEX

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Feb 3 15:45:25 UTC 1999

Emil Draitser wrote:

>Are there any other places where SUBTITLED Russian films can be
> purchased? Does IFEX have a web site? Films like "Garage", 'Fountain', "The
> Forty First", 'Beware of the car' are good for class dicussion, but I couldn't
> find any of them so far...

IFEX is, I believe, out of the business now.  I believe that its list of
films is now distributed by one of the distributors on the list I just
posted, but I'm not sure which one.

To the best of myknowledge the specific films listed here have not been
released with subtitles (uvy!).

Ben Rifkin

////////////////////////////////////////

Benjamin Rifkin

Associate Professor of Slavic Languages
Coordinator of Russian-Language Instruction

Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI  53706  USA

voice:  608/262-1623