Chulaki-on-line

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 18 17:12:27 UTC 1999

Dear Colleagues:

Just received a message from Mr. Chulaki. Looks like he is safe and
sound. I am taking the liberty of sharing this brief message with the
list:

To:                     sher07 at bellsouth.net
From:                   "Michael M. Chulaki" <mm at chulaki.spb.ru>
Date sent:              Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:12:43 +0300 (MSK)
Subject:                chulaki-on-line

Dear Benjamin! Thank you for your letter. My speeches on-line
stopped becouse of financial difficulches of my provider. But I still
put on my site my new articles. I hope they are interesting too. You
can read a lot of them (more then 100!) at the same http adress.
Your M.Chulaki

Benjamin Sher
Sher's Russian Web and Index
http://personal.msy.bellsouth.net/msy/s/h/sher07/