AATSEEL's email address

AATSEEL AATSEEL at compuserve.com
Thu Feb 25 16:44:47 UTC 1999

Please note AATSEEL's new email account, effective immediately:

        AATSEEL at CompuServe.com

(And please forgive us if this is a repeat posting; we had some email
glitches yesterday when we tried to post this the first time.)

Many thanks,

Jerry Ervin

*  *  *  *  *
Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
  Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Phone/fax:  520/885-2663
NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:  AATSEEL at CompuServe.com
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>
1999 conference:  27-30 December, Chicago, IL
2000 conference:  27-30 December, Washington, DC