Thank you all!

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 27 20:10:27 UTC 1999

Dear Devin and Colleagues:

Thank you all so very much for your kind letters. It feels wonderful to
know that one's work is appreciated and, even more, actually used.

I'll continue on occasion to add items for my personal needs. When
I do so, I'll of course upload the file to my web site, so that everyone
else will benefit, too. What I can no longer do is actively search out
sites, evaluate them, organize them and keep track of them. And
there really is no longer any need for that. The fabulous megasites,
most of whom are listed on my Index, will do that for us. And we owe
them a huge debt of gratitude.

My Index will hopefully continue to serve many of you as a jumping-
off point. And it will continue to be there permanently online for that
purpose. If for no other reason than the obvious one: I use it myself
every day.

Yours,

Benjamin