programs combining Russian and science

Judith E Kalb KalbJ at garnet.cla.sc.edu
Sun Feb 28 02:09:58 UTC 1999

Dear Colleagues,
At the University of South Carolina we are working on a new Russian Studies
Program that would have two tracks: one in language, culture, history, and
politics, the other in language and the sciences, with a particular focus
on environmental studies.  We are wondering whether any of you either have
or know of similar programs that combine the study of Russian with the
sciences.  Any information would be much appreciated.  Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
Judith Kalb

Dr. Judith E. Kalb
Assistant Professor of Russian
Director of the Russian Program
Department of Germanic, Slavic, and East Asian Langs. and Lits.
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208
Phone: (803) 777-9615
Email: KalbJ at garnet.cla.sc.edu