audio recordings (fwd)

Andrew Jameson a.jameson at dial.pipex.com
Thu Feb 25 10:38:54 UTC 1999

Dear Alexander
I have a lifetime collection of Russian voice recordings of all sorts.
"Golosa" is there. It would need to be transcribed from open reel tape
to cassette and the equipment is available for this. Let me know if this is
of interest.
I am also forwarding to you a message received from another
academic who collects voice recordings. He lives in the US and it
may be more convenient to get a copy from him (if he has it).
Andrew Jameson
Languages and Professional Development
1 Brook Street, Lancaster LA1 1SL UK
Tel: 01524 32371  (+44 1524 32371)