Russian exhibit

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Fri Jul 16 11:34:49 UTC 1999

Judy Chmura <jchmura at stetson.edu> wrote:

> The site for the Russian exhibit on Nicholas and Alexandra is
> beautifully done, but the links for "Educators" and the one for
> "Exhibition News" do not work. I did not explore it much farther.

I was disappointed with that, too.

Additionally, I called one of the phone #'s I found on the web site to
inquire if this exhibit would be touring or if it would stay only in
Alabama (some place on the site there is something that refers to "the
beginning of the American tour" or something like that, but supplies no
further details).

The woman I spoke with said she didn't have that information.  When I
asked to speak w/someone who would have that information she said she
didn't think *anyone* would.  Hmmmm.  So I asked to speak w/her manager
and she said she was the manager.  Hmmmm.  Then she suggested I speak
w/someone in public relations - maybe they would know who I could talk
with.  But the PR department never picked up their line (I waited on hold
for almost 10 minutes).  Verrrrry interesting.....

Devin / Divan

Devin P Browne
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu