getting cash in Moscow

Ludmilla A. Trigos lat5 at columbia.edu
Thu Jun 3 14:51:50 UTC 1999

Ian,

As I recall, if you have an American Express green card and you bring a copy of
a cancelled check, you can set up an Express Cash account in order to withdraw
money from the Dialog bank ATM at the American Express office without having to
pay a service charge.  The money will be extracted directly from your checking
account.  When I was last in Moscow (in the summer of 1994), I used this method
of getting cash and found it to be very convenient.

Best regards,

Ludmilla A. Trigos
Columbia University