Computer technology

Carol Adlam C.Adlam at exeter.ac.uk
Sun Jun 6 09:49:20 UTC 1999

I am also investigating this and related problems with
Cyrillic - my colleagues and I at Exeter are trying to
launch a project to create our own CALL exercises for ab
initio students. The font issue seems to get in the way for
all sorts of things (particularly trying to get
multilingual support for networked keyboard drivers...).
However, if anyone is interested in creating CALL exercises
in Russian, rumour has it that Question Mark can do the
trick (otherwise we seem to be looking at non-web-based
applications such as APICALE, LACUNA). I haven't seen
Question Mark in action yet, but if anyone has, or has
advice on any other packages, please reply to
c.adlam at ex.ac.uk.

Carol Adlam
Department of Russian
University of Exeter, UK