Computer technology

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Sat Jun 5 21:56:11 UTC 1999

I, too, would like to be able to integrate technology more into my Russian
class.  I use it more in my French classes.  What always gets in the way
is the issue of that darn cyrillic font.  I have found web pages that
could be useful but I hit yet another font that the computers at school
don't have.  And when dealing with 15-30 computers w/no support from a
systerms administrator this becomes pretty discouraging.  I would like to
request that this discussion stay in the group to see what pops up.

Devin / Divan

Devin P Browne
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu