Teaching Position

Ben Jones jones.1281 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 10 21:51:16 UTC 1999

I am resigning my Russian language teaching position at an all boys Catholic
college preparatory school in Columbus, Ohio. The job opening is for the
1999-2000 school year teaching one class of twelve seniors at the
intermediate language level.  The textbook is "Nachalo. . .When in Russia".
Salary is dependent upon academic credentials and years of teaching
experience.  Maximum salary for this 9 month contract would likely not
exceed $5,500, but there is the possibility of adding a first year class for
the following year.

Please contact me if you know of anyone interested in this job opportunity.
Need to know of any interest by the end of June.

Thank you,
Natasha Jones