Ludmila Tsonchova

David Paul Brokaw cinkhars at pol.com
Fri Jun 11 13:38:32 UTC 1999

Dear SEElangers,

A friend of the Cincinnati Kharkiv Sister City Project (CKSCP) has inquired
about an artist from the former Soviet Union, Ludmila Tsonchova.  He heard
of Ms. Tsonchova-sorry, I do not know her patronymic-through a "Russian
lady," who told him that Ms. Tsonchova was a well-known artist in the former
Soviet Union.  He was also told that Ms. Tsonchova "has shown her art in
Japan and some other Eastern countries."

Can anyone tell me anything about Ms. Tsonchova.  I did briefly search for
information about her on the web, but did not find anything.

Thank you for your time and assistance,

Dave Brokaw
CKSCP