Hot news from Russia. The world's largest online database

IWW integrum at ropnet.ru
Tue Jun 15 14:13:41 UTC 1999

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to visit our web site www.integrumworld.com
IWW is the largest on-line info service in Russia and the former USSR countries.

Our databases cover a wide range of subjects related to Russia and the Newly Independent States.

Currently there are over 15 million documents in more than 700 databases. Information is neatly structured and categorized to make navigation as simple as possible. The search engine supports distributed search in all 700 databases simultaneously. The simple yet powerful query language lets you fine-tune your search with utmost precision.

Here is a brief list of available features:

Russian Classics.
Here you can find full texts of 500 Russian classical and modern books. This is one of our most rapidly growing groups of databases.

Our search engine lets you for instance compare the feelings of Dostoevsky's and Gogol's heroes towards St.Petersburg in a single query. Learn how the Sharikov's culinary preferences changed in Bulgakov's "The heart of the dog". Learn where in Chekhov's works the characters use foreign words and expressions.

Learn where in Pushkin's works Napoleon is mentioned and so on. Our search engine is a new generation of linguistic research tools that redefine the term "lexical analysis".

Full texts of newspapers and magazines.
Our databases include 52 nationwide newspapers (Kommersant-Daily, Izvestia, etc.), 81 regional newspapers( Magnitogorskie vesti, Nizhegorodskie Novosti, etc.), 46 newspapers of the former USSR countries (Fakty i Kommentarii - Kiev, Narodnaya Gazeta - Minsk, etc.), 51 magazines (Itogi, Litsa, etc.), plus a special media monitoring database. All in text format.

Every significant event in Russia and CIS covered by any significant media is stored in searchable archives. You can get the full spectrum of opinions on the subject of your interest within seconds.

Information agencies.
Our news databases include reports of 24 news agencies (RIA-Novosti, Federal News Service, etc.) and 15 news-tapes of ITAR-TASS.

All databases are constantly updated.

Official statements and press releases.
Our official information database contains archives of 34 press offices of government bodies and major political parties (Press-office of the State Duma of Russian Federation, Otechestvo press-office, etc.); press releases of local authorities; public statements of the government officials and political leaders.

Analytical and statistical bulletins.
34 official statistical bulletins issued by Goskomstat (the State Statistics Committee of Russia). It is the largest collection of the most recent statistical data about Russia.

Law.
26 databases on the entire range of branches of the Russian legislation from the international treaties signed by Russia or the CIS countries, to the Russian real estate codex.

Personalities.
20 databases with detailed biographies of the political leaders, CEOs and other newsmakers.

Best regards,

IWW team

http://www.integrumworld.com.