RUSSIAN CINEMA CLUB CREATED

Emerging Market Investment Center, USA rusric at erols.com
Mon Mar 1 02:30:09 UTC 1999

PRESS RELEASE

RUSSIAN-AMERICAN CINEMA CLUB STARTS WORKING IN Washington, DC

Russian Art Center (Washington DC) jointly with the Russian Cultural
Center, finally established the first Russian-American Cinema Club in the
USA.  This club will work as a non-profit organization, promoting Russian
films, culture and art in the US and American films in Russian provinces.
The club plans to provide interested companies and individuals with the
latest or the most well known and famous Russian movies.

The Club has direct access to over 15,000 Soviet, Russian and foreign
movies and other films in Russian. In addition to modern music the Club has
a unique collection of operas, ballet and theatrical performances as well
as documentaries, studying films, films about Russian regions and CD-ROMs.

Currently all movies, films and studying programs are available on VHS
tapes and CD-ROMs.  In the nearest future many movies will be available in
a DVD format.

The Club is also planning to translate movies in English using direct voice
recording technique for the interested libraries, universities and
individuals.

All movies from our unique collection will be available for renting or
purchasing for a subsidized prices.

For additional information, Please contact our Washington DC office.

Russian-American Cinema Club USA
P.O Box 15343
Washington, DC 20003
rusric at erols.com