Broadcast.com audios and videos

Benjamin Sher sher07 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 1 04:18:26 UTC 1999

Dear Colleagues:

While we owe a debt of gratitude to Broadcast.com for broadcasting
a number of fineRussian vidoes and audios, it is impossible to know
from one to the next what they will have available and where. I have
therefore decided not to try to pinpoint exactly what they have and
the address. Instead, I would advise you to do a simple search on
their site, typing in the word "Russia" in the Broadcast.com search
box (make sure it's their box and not Amazon's or somebody
else's). The offerings are listed in sets of ten, so be sure to flip
through all of them (currently there are 150-200 listings). You'll
quickly discover what's available. I also suggest that you search
their site by categories. And, if you have broadband (anything, more
or less, over 56k), then check the Video, Broadband section, too.

In the future, I'll add resources sites for videos or audios as I find
them, e.g. the Cato Institute has a number of panel discussions on
audio and video focussing on domestic and foreign policy. I've
added the Cato Institute for your benefit.

Yours,

Benjamin
Benjamin Sher
Sher's Russian Web and Index